We're so much more than just a Magazine, we're a COMMUNITY, est. 2013
Public Relations & Community Representation
The formal practice of what is now commonly referred to as “public relations” dates to the early 20th century. In the relatively brief period leading up to today, public relations has been defined in many different ways, the definition often evolving alongside public relations’ changing roles and technological advances.
The earliest definitions emphasized press agentry and publicity, while more modern definitions incorporate the concepts of “engagement” and “relationship building.”
At its core, public relations is about influencing, engaging and building a relationship with key stakeholders across platforms in order to shape and frame the public perception of an organization.
Public relations also can include the following:
• Anticipating, analyzing and interpreting public opinion, attitudes and issues that might impact, for good or bad, the operations and plans of the organization.
• Counseling management at all levels in the organization with regard to policy decisions, courses of action and communication, taking into account their public ramifications and the organization’s social or citizenship responsibilities.
• Protecting the reputation of an organization.
• Researching, conducting and evaluating, on a continuing basis, programs of action and communication to achieve the informed public understanding necessary to the success of an organization’s aims. These may include marketing; financial; fund raising; employee, community or government relations; and other programs.
• Planning and implementing the organization’s efforts to influence or change public policy.
• Overseeing the creation of content to drive customer engagement and generate leads.
Below are some of the disciplines within Public & Community Relations that we offer:
Brand Journalism/Content Creation
Time passes by quickly, let’s identify what will work best with your unique product or business and let’s get you started!
Call (813) 262-8213 ext 4 or email today for your free consultation